1st Jetty 1911 – Built by John Hutcheon, 1877.
Goods Shed with soldiers leaving for the First War 1915.
1st Jetty c1934. End of jetty collapsing.
Ferry Dolphin 1950’s.
Built c1928 by the Ferry Company. Used by Alvina and Genista.
Dorward’s Jetty 1960’s. Built by George Dorward for his slipway c1928
2nd Jetty 1980’s.
Built 1947. Wider and higher than 1st jetty. Goods shed cut down in size and moved inland. Names of visiting yachts painted on weatherboards inside.
3rd Jetty, storm and high tide 25th June 2004
3rd Jetty, Golden Princess visit, 28th October 2019.
Built 1984 with concrete and treated timber piles. Piles from 1st and 2nd jetty still visible beneath.